Padova Originale - The Project
No names, no dates, no bookish explanations...
...just style, emotion, and authenticity
Padova Originale is a collection of proposals for tourists created with:
- an original point of view: geographic
- an original style of communication: journalistic
- an original broadcast method: looking not just at art but also technology
Padova Originale depicts the artistic and natural characteristics of the area and values:
- contemporary art, including new architectural, environmental and landscaping projects
- unofficial art, including Masonic style and engineering works of the past and present
- technological art, including new energy technologies and hydraulic works
Padova Originale, therefore, tells the story of the art and nature of Padua, integrating traditional art-history themed texts and interpretations of the contexts in which works have been placed, viewing them as elements of the wider network of cultural proofs of which they are a part.
Padova Originale is the product of Pietro Casetta’s very "original" experience in the fields of culture and communication. Padova Originale comes from:
- the creator’s training as a geographer, which has led to an alternative approach to the territory and its monuments that complements the traditional art-history approach
- the creator’s work as a journalist, which requires an approach with the public based on involvement and participation. The creator, lastly, is also a nature-environment guide.